Endometriosis Conference, 2017
We can’t wait to see you in Sydney on September 9 at the Charles Perkins Centre at the University of Sydney. The 2017 EndoActive Endometriosis Conference Program is currently being developed and will be sent to you when finalised. The Conference is in association with the Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia and supported by The University of Sydney.
- Deborah Bush, CEO Endometriosis NZ
- Dr Susan Evans, Gynaecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Specialist Pain Medicine Physician and Chair of the Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia
- Dr Anne Clark, OBGYN and Medical Director of Fertility First
- Dr Meredith Craigie, Anaesthetist and specialist pain medicine physician
- Dr Kate Stone, OBGYN, sonologist, ultrasound specialist
- Dr Rebecca Burgell, Gastroenterologist
A whole day to meet others with Endo, share experiences, and network with colleagues. Talking and learning about what works and what doesn’t. You’ll hear stories from women with Endo and ideas and advice from people who spend their lives treating or researching this bloody awful disease.
EndoActive is a not-for-profit Health Promotion Charity committed to raising awareness of Endo. We advocate for the thousands living with Endo and pelvic pain; we promote early diagnosis and encourage the sharing of information between health professionals and their patients. We believe that the more you know about Endo the better prepared you’ll be to manage your symptoms and reclaim your life!
We believe that the more health care professionals understand about how it feels to have Endo, the better prepared they’ll be to treat their patients. We believe in sharing information. See you in September!
Early Bird registrations go into the draw for our “Endo Pack” valued at $600.
- This includes Laser Clinics Australia vouchers
- Minimink faux fur blanket, cushion and hot water bottle cover set